my name is jason
i create industrial iot software
at elevāt in Seattle, WA
i enjoy rocket engineering photography and tennis 网球
‣ Software Engineer working within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, architect, develop and deliver world-class IoT software solutions
‣ Participate in highly visible full-stack web and mobile development using various technologies such as React, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Azure, and Kubernetes
‣ Design and implement highly scalable solutions and architectures using the most appropriate design patterns
‣ Worked on various high visibility projects centered around Industrial IoT software for Industry 4.0 smart manufacturing
‣ Resolved compatibility issues across multiple platforms, devices, and browsers including Web, Mobile, and legacy browsers
‣ 1st Place: Disrupting the Credit Score Industry at DefHacks 2019 for designing a new universal, transparent, and distributed credit score system.
‣ 1st Place: Best Use of Here.com API at SacHacks 2018 for creating a car-share application that cultivates fan spirit while reducing traffic congestion.
‣ Implementing advanced technologies and data metrics to create impactful, market viable applications and solutions.
‣ Remote Software Engineering student at Penn State with the intent to pursue higher level research in the future.
‣ Studying discrete mathematics, probability and statistics, and relevant topics in computer sciences and supporting disciplines for a comprehensive coverage of modern software and techniques.
‣ Implementing the principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis as a software engineer to empower computers with innovative applications to perform tasks smarter, faster, and better.
‣ Studied at Coding Dojo, Bellevue where I mastered the fundamental building blocks of web and software development, graduating with Triple Black Belt honors.
‣ Collaborated with fellow cohortmates to develop a variety applications from the ground up, making proper use of version control, modern technologies, and APIs.